One single list this week due to time constraints (been doing that a bunch this trip). Will be back to the full position break down next week – I think this will move to Tuesdays permanantly though, so I have a day to sort through stats and include MNF performances.
- Steven Jackson - 176 total yards, 3 TDs, 2 catches – If the Rams start rolling -WATCH OUT!
- Mewelde Moore - 134 total yards, 2 TDs, 5 catches, 1 rec TD – How bad is Parker’s knee?
- LenDale White - 156 total yards, 3 TDs, 1 catch – We always knew he had talent, but probably the top of his production for the year.
- Dominic Rhodes - 114 total yards, 2 TDs, 4 catches – Good performance – Addai might practice this week, so what will his value be?
- Adrian Peterson - 130 total yards, 2TDs, 1 catch – Finally the big performance we were looking for. Just in time for his Bye week.
- Chris Johnson - 172 total yards, 1 TD, 2 catches – White and Johnson on the same list? Tenn’s run game is going off and the team looks solid. If only they could throw the ball.
- Andre Johnson - 11 catches, 141 yards – Just needs to find the end zone.
- Matt Cassel - 185 yards passing, 3 TDs – Outstanding night. Did Cassel put all doubt aside? No, Denver’s defense is that bad. Still, huge step forward for him.
- Jeff Garcia - 310 passing yards, 1 TD – In the doghouse or not, the old dog still has some tricks. Looked solid this weekend and is an ok play in a QBBC.
- Clinton Portis - 183 total yards, 1TD, 1 catch, 1 fumble – Just missed a top 5 fantasy RB perfromance but continues a trend of solid numbers and reliability in yet another year where the top RBs have been a mess.
That’s all for now – remember, tomorrow the site will be pretty light as I am traveling – we’re back on the normal schedule Thursday.